Thursday, February 16, 2006

Chicago-based Blair Television Seeks Media Sales Assistant

I am looking for candidates who might be interested in the media side of advertising. My assistant has decided to pursue another opportunity, and we are attempting to fill her position.
This is a full-time, entry-level Sales Assistant position, ideal for a December '05 graduate.

Blair Television is a national rep firm that represents television stations throughout the country. We work with local advertising agencies in negotiating, placing and maintaining TV ad schedules for their clients.

Would you know any recent Marquette graduates who are looking to start an advertising career in downtown Chicago? Is there a resource to which you can direct me to find candidates? This position is available immediately, and we can set up interviews with anyone interested and qualified.

Please let me know if you, or anyone else within the College of Communications, can assist me with this. I would love to help a fellow Marquette graduate start their career in advertising.

Thanks very much!

Dan Carlson
Account Executive
Blair Television - Chicago
312-321-6624
312-321-6797 (fax)
dan.carlson@petrymedia.com